BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Space Shuttle Mission Underway, BEWARE!

If you read my earlier blog post about Ed Dames and his prediction several years ago of a "kill shot" or a coronal mass ejection from the sun that would be presaged by a shuttle mission cut short by a meteor shower, then you, along with me, are watching the events of the Endeavor launch with great anticipation and a great deal of trepidation as well. If you are not aware of what I am talking about, please read my previous post below. It may be that Dames is completely off his rocker and that such an event will never ever occur, but I don't want to be the one to miss the news if such a harbinger of doom does present itself during one of these shuttle missions. I do know that remote viewing CAN be accurate as I have practiced it before with some success. I was shocked to see that it worked as well as it did. Dames has claimed that he and his team of operatives have honed it to a much greater degree of accuracy since its inception in the 80s and 90s when it was used by the military to spy on the Soviets. Call me paranoid, but I'll at least be ready should such an event occur. I've heard Dames say on a number of occasions that when you see this event (the shuttle mission cut short) you'll want to be in your safe place. What cannot be said is how soon after that the supposed killshot is to occur. If we look at the records of the ancients and consider that entire civilizations were seemingly buried beneath the ocean waters in just a short matter of time catching the inhabitants completely off guard, we should be no more confident that our frail civilization could withstand such a cataclysmic event either. We all know that 2012 supposedly marks a significant date on the cosmic calendar even though we cannot agree on why. As we move forward toward that date, I hope that we will all at least make some level of minimal preparation.

0 comments: